3 capsules daily with 8 ounces of water or as directed by a healthcare professional.
CAUTION: Do not exceed recommended dose. This product is not intended for pregnant or nursing mothers or children under 18 years of age. Do not use this product if you have abdominal pain, diarrhea, or loose stools. Rectal bleeding, abdominal cramping, and / or failure to have a bowel movement after the use of a laxative formula may be an indication of a more serious condition. Should this occur, or if you have a known medical condition and are taking medication, consult your physician before taking this or any dietary supplement. This product is manufactured and packaged in a facility which may also process milk, soy, wheat, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, and crustacean shellfish.
Health Benefits of Super CKL Improve Gut Vitality and Longevity
Super CKL Colon Detox significantly cleanses the colon, removes harmful radicals, and neutralizes toxins in the intestinal tract. As a result, it helps prevent the risk of various gastrointestinal symptoms such as constipation, hemorrhoids, anal fissure, etc., preserve gut vitality and enhance longevity. Moreover, Super CKL colon cleanser flushes away pathogenic agents, restores gut microbiota, and boosts gut immunity against various infectious agents. Thus, optimal consumption of Super CKL promote gut health and wellness. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Support Healthy Digestion
The presence of potent supplements in Super CKL flushes away impurities, supports liver enzymatic activity, and assists normal digestive functions. It helps gut microbiota, improves metabolism, and restores the optimal gut environment for nutrient absorption. These health benefits of Super KCL colon cleanser promote healthy digestion, ease stomach acidity and protect the digestive tract against chemicals. Additionally, it also supports optimal functioning of vital organs, including kidneys, liver, and spleen. 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8
Note: Please, read the SUPER CKL COLON Detox label for precautionary measures.
- Lambeau, K. V., & McRorie, J. W., Jr (2017). Fiber supplements and clinically proven health benefits: How to recognize and recommend an effective fiber therapy. Journal of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners, 29(4), 216–223. https://doi.org/10.1002/2327-6924.12447
- Badgujar, S. B., Patel, V. V., & Bandivdekar, A. H. (2014). Foeniculum vulgare Mill: a review of its botany, phytochemistry, pharmacology, contemporary application, and toxicology. BioMed research international, 2014, 842674. https://doi.org/10.1155/2014/842674
- Jalanka, J., Major, G., Murray, K., Singh, G., Nowak, A., Kurtz, C., Silos-Santiago, I., Johnston, J. M., de Vos, W. M., & Spiller, R. (2019). The Effect of Psyllium Husk on Intestinal Microbiota in Constipated Patients and Healthy Controls. International journal of molecular sciences, 20(2), 433. https://doi.org/10.3390/ijms20020433
- Yamaura, K., Shimada, M., Nakayama, N., & Ueno, K. (2011). Protective effects of goldenseal (Hydrastis canadensis L.) on acetaminophen-induced hepatotoxicity through inhibition of CYP2E1 in rats. Pharmacognosy research, 3(4), 250–255. https://doi.org/10.4103/0974-8490.89745
- Ettefagh, K. A., Burns, J. T., Junio, H. A., Kaatz, G. W., & Cech, N. B. (2011). Goldenseal (Hydrastis canadensis L.) extracts synergistically enhance the antibacterial activity of berberine via efflux pump inhibition. Planta medica, 77(8), 835–840. https://doi.org/10.1055/s-0030-1250606
- LiverTox: Clinical and Research Information on Drug-Induced Liver Injury [Internet]. Bethesda (MD): National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases; 2012-. Cascara. [Updated 2017 Jan 23]. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK548113/
- Dziewulska, D., Stenzel, T., Śmiałek, M., Tykałowski, B., & Koncicki, A. (2018). The impact of Aloe vera and licorice extracts on selected mechanisms of humoral and cell-mediated immunity in pigeons experimentally infected with PPMV-1. BMC veterinary research, 14(1), 148. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12917-018-1467-3
- Rosengren, J. E., & Aberg, T. (1975). Cleansing of the colon without enemas. Der Radiologe, 15(11), 421–426.
- Clement-Kruzel, S., Hwang, S. A., Kruzel, M. C., Dasgupta, A., & Actor, J. K. (2008). Immune modulation of macrophage pro-inflammatory response by goldenseal and Astragalus extracts. Journal of medicinal food, 11(3), 493–498. https://doi.org/10.1089/jmf.2008.0044
There are no reviews yet.